HADI RANI

HADI RANI

JAI EKLINGNATH KI



HADI RANI HADI RANI

HADI RANI


We heard the story.
"Hadi-queen"
"Salutations to Sisodia Kulbhushan, Kshatriya Shiromani Maharana Raj Singh, Princess of Rupnagar. Let Maharaj know that Mughal Aurangzeb has sent me the order of marriage. You are the most popular hero of the Kshatriyas at the present time. You tell me, is this daughter of the holy clan Choose a malchcha? Should a flamingo go with a vulture?
King! I request you to take my possession. It is up to you to accept or reject me, but I have accepted you as a husband. Now the burden of my defense is on you. If you do not come to protect me in time, I will have to commit suicide. Now your ....
When Rajpurohit of Rupnagar finished in the Rajya Sabha of Mewar, after reading the letter, then how could hundreds of swords tied in the waist of the councilors rise.
Maharaj Raj Singh had now grown up. Now neither the age of marriage nor the will was left, but it was also not possible to reject the request of the princess. It was a gathering of Rajputs who considered the suffering of each weak as their own. It was a gathering of Kshatriyas who had made hundreds of headlines for their reputation. Then where was it possible to reject this surrendering request of a Kshatriya girl! Marriage on ...? Maharana was worried
Maharana was silent but the Rajya Sabha was vocal. Everyone said in a collective voice, "You have to protect the reputation of the princess, Maharaj! Otherwise this Rajya Sabha will always stand like a coward in front of the criminal. We will have to travel to Rupnagar
After thinking for a while, Maharana said, "We respect the spirit of the councilors. It is our duty to protect the princess, and we will not back down from our duty. Coming forward to protect the princess is a direct means to fight Aurangzeb. Do, so the message should be sent to all the warlords to get ready for war. We will travel to Rupnagar tomorrow.
Maharana set out for Rupnagar, and here Aurangzeb's army left for Udaipur. The war was inevitable now.
 When Maharana's message reached Sardar Ratan Singh Chundavat, Ratan Singh was playing amusing games among the women of the house after his marriage with his newly married wife. Their marriage had just taken a total of six days. When he read the message of Maharana, he shivered. He understood the meaning of war with Aurangzeb was self-realization. The game stopped, and the women went to their respective rooms. In front of Sardar Ratan Singh's eyes, the beautiful face of his wife started dancing. His wife was the daughter of the Hada chieftains of Bundi, mistresses of amazing beauty ..
In the morning, beautiful hair like entangled rays of the sun hidden in the cloud of clouds, shining frontal like the full moon, yogurt-filled clay vases like cupola, two big drops of water lying on the leaves of Arui, and their eyes Raksha, standing eyebrows and two swords of oodles, two appendages wrapped like streams of Ganga-Yamuna, embracing in Prayagraj, raw jug playing in a potter's hand on dancing chalk
Dn ... God created the full faith like the queen to lay. How did the Sardar forget them and go to war?
Ratan Singh asked the messenger to rest and came to the wife's chamber. Ratan Singh used to tremble again and again while telling Maharana's message from Handi Rani, who had become a bride a week ago, but the face of the queen used to glow. After listening to the entire message, the sixteen-year-old Hara princess said, "The most fortunate day for a Kshatrani is when she hands her husband's tilak on his forehead and sends him to the battle ground. I am fortunate to be married. Within a week of I am getting this great opportunity. Prepare to leave, Sardar! I am here praying for your victory and waiting for your return. Prangi. "
Ratan Singh said in sad words, "There is no desire to leave you. You will miss me very much even in the war zone! I think, how will you live without me?
The Queen's head shone with pride. Said, "Don't worry about me, lord! Look at your duty. I will remain as the wife of other warriors. And then how many days are there, after the war you will be with me again!"
Ratan Singh did not reply. They set out to instruct their troops and march to battle. The next morning, when Rani applied tilak to him at the time of departure, Ratan Singh involuntarily embraced his wife. Both smiled, then Ratan Singh left.
On the third day, a messenger from war land reached Salumbar with a letter from Ratan Singh. The letter was to Hari Rani. wrote-
"Today our army is fully ready for the war.
It is possible to meet Aurangzeb's army on the second or third day. Maharana has gone to Rupnagar, so it is our responsibility to protect the state in his absence. It does not disappear. If I was near you could not say, I am far away from you, so I am not going without saying. I love you very much. Your - Sardar Ratan Singh Chundawat. "
Rani smiled after reading the letter. Hearing someone say to themselves that "I love you very much" is more important than cannabis. Rani picked up the paper to answer and wrote just that
"Yours and only yours ....
The letterman went away taking reply. Two days later, the letter woman brought the letter to the queen. This time Ratan Singh wrote-
"Your letter of that day has drowned. It seems as if I am with you. Our sword is waiting for the heads of the Mughal soldiers."
Tomorrow the princess is married to Maharana. Aurangzeb's army will also reach tomorrow. Aurangzeb is agitated, so war will be terrible. I worry not myself, only your worry. "
Rani read the letter, but could not smile. Today he did not even send any reply. The letterman returned. The next day at dusk, the letter-maker was present with the letter again. The queen opened the letter sadly. wrote-
"Aurangzeb's army has arrived. The war will start in the morning itself. Whether or not I will return, is now known as destiny. Now may not get a chance to write a letter, so today I say again, I have made the most in my life. Love is done by you. I think, about what will happen to me if I achieve heroism in the war. Ask me one thing - if I am not there, will you forget me? Your- Ratan Singh. "
Hada Rani became serious. She had understood that Ratan Singh was getting away from his duty by being trapped in her fascination. He fixed his duty within a moment. He wrote a letter to Sardar Ratan Singh, then summoned the letter carrier to him. When the letter woman saw the queen's face, she shivered. As all the blood on the body had reached the queen's face, the hairs were flying in the air as if a thunderstorm was going on. The sixteen-year-old girl looked like Sakshat Durga. He said to the letter woman in a serious voice - "Will you do me one thing, brother?
The hand of the letter maker was joined spontaneously. Said, "Order sister
"Take this letter of mine and an item to the Sardar."
The letterman nodded yes. The queen stepped forward and pulled the sword from her waist with a jerk, and ran a full hand over her own neck. Cut the head of the queen and fell away. The letterman shouted with fear, his hair was standing.
The next day the letter woman reached Ratan Singh directly on the battlefield and gave the handbag to the queen.
Ratan Singh smilingly opened the wooden box but shouted as soon as it opened. The queen's chopped head was kept in the box. The Sardar looked at the letter-keeper with burning eyes, and he extended the queen's letter to him. Ratan Singh opened the letter and looked. wrote-
"Salute to his queen at the feet of Sardar Ratan Singh. You were probably forgetting that I am not your beloved wife. We took the holy fire as a witness, so I was not only for this lifetime but for the next seven births. I am yours and only for you. My concern was driving you away from your duty, so I myself am going away from you. I will sit there in heaven and wait for you. Rajkumar of Rupnagar Protecting Zari's honor is your first duty, after that, we will meet here. Shall I say one thing, Sardar? I have loved you very much. As much as no one would have done. "
Ratan Singh's eyes started flowing with tears. He kept on agonizing for some time, then knew why he smiled. His forehead was high, and his chest was widened. After that, even as time stayed on, he saw the edge of Ratan Singh's sword. The army of Rajputs was victorious in the three-day war, and in this war, the blood of Sardar Ratan Singh has drunk the most blood. He fought till his last breath. Whenever the enemy's arms touched his body, he used to smile. His limbs were amputated one by one, and in the end, he became immortal.
The princess of Rupnagar, having become the younger queen of Mewar, had landed in Udaipur with full prestige. Rajput wars may have been lost many times, but prestige was never lost. The princess's reputation was also immortal.
I do not know the story of the love of Maharana Raj Singh and Princess Rupwati. I do not even know the original name of Handi Rani. Yes! I know this country is indebted to that sixteen-year-old daughter of Harad chieftains.
RAJA RAMCHANDA KI JAI
HADI RANI HADI RANI Reviewed by Arnab Kumar Das on January 07, 2020 Rating: 5

10 comments:

Powered by Blogger.